The Garden Club of Dayton proudly presents the 2022 Garden Gems Tour. Your senses will delight in the various styles and landscape designs of the 6 gardens on this year’s tour. The variety of spaces will fascinate and remind you of nature’s true beauty.
Please join us and explore what is indeed possible.
****Tickets are no longer being sold online. You can purchase in person at the Oakwood Community Center Friday from 4:30-6:30 at 105 Patterson Road in Oakwood OR on the day of the tour at House A – 7 Stonemill Road, Dayton
The Garden Gems, a walking tour will begin Saturday, June 11, 2022 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. We ask that you arrive at your last garden by 2:30p.m You will tour exquisite gardens in Oakwood/Kettering/Dayton. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 day of the tour at any home, rain or shine. Proceeds from the Garden Gems Tour support conservation, civic improvement, and beautification projects in the Dayton area.
- Please bring your ticket with you to the Garden Gems Tour
- Additional tickets may be purchased at any garden on the day of the event for $30
- Orders postmarked after May 24 or purchased online after May 26 will be held at will call on June 10, 2022, from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm at the Oakwood Community Center located at 105 Patterson Road, Oakwood OH or the day of the tour at 7 Stonemill Road, Dayton, Ohio.
- You may visit the gardens in any order
- Watch for Garden Walk signs to direct you to parking locations
- Wear your walking shoes
- Please be considerate of neighbors’ mailboxes, driveways, and lawns
- Please obey parking patterns and signs
- Event is Rain or Shine. Please take precautions should severe weather threaten
- If you do not receive your ticket a record of your purchase will be available at the Will Call Table.
- Will call is located on June 10, 2022, from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm at the Oakwood Community Center located at 105 Patterson Road, Oakwood OH or the day of the tour at 7 Stonemill Road, Dayton, Ohio.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- For more information please contact: Nora …….937-602-2975 OR Shawn …….970-227-1140
Each garden is unique and offers its own rules for relaxing, gazing, and appreciating color, native plants, and recreation. Street parking is available outside gardens. Gardens are not wheelchair accessible, and some have stairs and uneven terrain.
Thank you to our Event Sponsor: Houser Asphalt & Concrete www.houserasphaltconcrete.com
Additional thanks to our Landscaping Partner: Grunder Landscaping Co.